Are you planning to get started with AWS courses? But which one would you choose? AWS cloud practitioner training course can be a good pick, but is it right for you if you are a beginner? The top and most sought-after cloud platform worldwide is Amazon Web Services (AWS). With a 33.8% market share, it outpaces its rivals, which own 30% of the global market share: Microsoft Azure, Google, and IBM. AWS-skilled IT experts are in great demand due to the widespread use of AWS cloud services at such a high rate. Companies that acquire computer talent frequently place a lot of weight on certifications, especially in the Cloud Computing business where the AWS examinations and related certifications are a huge deal. An AWS-certified IT worker can expect to land a job with an average income of $129,868, according to the Global Knowledge 2019 IT Skills and Salary Survey. In short, cloud certification is one of the highest-paying certification categories in the US.
An Overview of AWS Courses
Let’s start by comprehending the certification process for Amazon Web Services. Six core certifications and six specialized certifications make up the 12 certifications that AWS presently offers. The Cloud Practitioner, Architect, Developer, and Operations positions are covered by the comprehensive range of AWS Core certifications, which are organized according to roles. They provide students with various pathways or tiers, moving from Foundational through Associate to Professional level. There are AWS Specialty certifications for people specializing in particular areas of IT, such as networking, security, big data, machine learning, and databases. They demonstrate a high level of technical skill in specific fields and are more specialized. Here are the top AWS courses you can go for if you are a beginner:
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Course
This AWS Cloud Practitioner Course is intended for those who are just getting started with AWS and want to sit for the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam. It thoroughly prepares them to get the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification by assisting them in understanding AWS, its services, and its ecosystem. The course emphasizes the “learn by doing” method and is jam-packed with real-world examples and information on utilizing AWS proficiently. It does not need any previous AWS cloud knowledge and primarily leverages the free tier. This AWS Cloud Practitioner Training covers the following:
- What is a succinct definition of AWS?
- Describe how on-premises, hybrid cloud, and all-cloud systems differ.
- Describe the core global infrastructure of the AWS Cloud.
- Describe the AWS Cloud’s six benefits.
- Give examples of the essential AWS services, such as computing, network, databases, and storage.
- Choose the appropriate action with AWS Cloud services for various use scenarios.
- The AWS Well-Architected Framework should be explained.
- Describe the paradigm of shared responsibility.
- Describe the main security features of the AWS Cloud.
- Describe the basics of transferring to AWS Cloud.
- Give examples of the financial benefits of using AWS Cloud to control costs in a firm.
- Describe the introductory pricing, account management, and payment systems.
- Describe the use of pricing tools to select reasonably priced AWS services.
AWS Cloud for Finance Professionals
When you enroll in this AWS Cloud for Finance Professionals training, you’ll learn how finance professionals may use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to adopt cloud computing affordably. You will get the knowledge and skills necessary to manage, organize, and maximize your business’s use of the AWS cloud. This program will also teach you how to influence the developers and builders in your organization to perform their tasks correctly and economically. Finally, you’ll consider using the AWS cloud to innovate within your financial business. Here’s what you’ll cover in this course:
- Describe the value of cloud computing for the company.
- Calculate the costs associated with the current and anticipated cloud workloads.
- Use tools to budget, plan, distribute, and track your AWS costs.
- Utilize pricing techniques to increase cloud usage and spending.
- Decide on and put into practice the best practices for cloud financial management and operations (Cloud FinOps)
- Implement economic governance and controls.
- Encourage innovative approaches by financial institutions.
AWS Technical Essentials
The AWS Technical Essentials course covers the fundamentals of AWS as well as specific IT-related solutions. The principles of computing, databases, storage, networking, monitoring and security are covered in the course. You will start using AWS by engaging in practical course activities. The course covers the foundations required to enhance your comprehension of AWS services and enable you to select solutions that meet corporate objectives. You will construct fault-tolerant, scalable, highly available, and cost-effective cloud systems. This course can be used to prepare for the AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials exam. Here’s what you’ll cover in this course:
- Describe the concepts and vocabulary used in AWS services.
- Navigate using the AWS Management Console.
- Describe the core ideas underlying the identity and access management and security systems used by AWS (IAM)
- Learn how to distinguish between a variety of AWS computing services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), AWS Lambda, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), and Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS)
- Discover more about Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Storage Service, and other AWS database and storage choices, including Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS).
- Look at AWS’s networking options.
- Access and set up for Amazon CloudWatch monitoring tools.
AWS Security Essentials
AWS Security Essentials covers the essentials of AWS cloud security in addition to information on AWS access control, data encryption methods, and how to secure network access to your AWS infrastructure. The AWS Shared Security Model explains how you are responsible for establishing security in the AWS Cloud, what security-related services you have access to, and why and how those services might meet your company’s security requirements. This course enables you to delve deeply, ask questions, work through solutions, and receive feedback with the assistance of AWS-qualified lecturers who possess in-depth technical knowledge. The foundational element of this course is a stage in the learning process for AWS Security. Here’s what you’ll cover in this course:
- Recognize the benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud regarding security.
- Describe the characteristics of AWS access management and control.
- Describe the different data encryption methods available for securing sensitive data. Give specific instructions on how to protect network access to your AWS services.
- To identify the AWS services used for security logging and monitoring.
The Takeaway- Why Cloud Wizard Consulting?
If you are looking for an institute to get started on your AWS journey, we have got your back. Offering the finest quality in-person and virtual learning sessions, we help you understand the core concepts of AWS and upskill your career with the help of the best-in-class professional instructors.
Get in touch today to know more.