About CompTIA Project+
CompTIA Project+ gives business professionals – inside and outside of IT – the basic concepts behind project management to successfully manage small- to medium-size projects.
Project+ is ideal for professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects as part of their other job duties, but do not need the project management rigor required for larger, more complex projects.
Project+ is more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts without being confined to any one methodology or framework.
For the latest Project+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/project
Exam Voucher Details
• Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
• One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
• All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 from the purchase date unless otherwise noted.
• You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
• Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
• Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
• Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
• Vouchers are country and currency restricted.