The digital transformation and migration of internal services to cloud architecture are happening in several businesses, from large enterprises to small businesses. Amazon Web Services certified Cloud Solutions Architects, with courses like Advanced Architecting on AWS as possessing a set of specialized abilities and knowledge. Cloud architects can frequently find entry-level work, and as they gain experience, they can advance their credentials and places in the workforce.
Who Are an AWS Certified Architect?
Business applications and essential infrastructure are designed, built, deployed, and maintained inside the AWS Cloud by an AWS Solutions Architect. They have acquired knowledge and abilities that will enable them to create cutting-edge cloud-based solutions, transition current workloads to the cloud, and more.
Roles & Responsibilities of an AWS Cloud Solutions Architect
The following are some of the jobs and duties of an AWS Solutions Architect:
- Creating, constructing, and sustaining for the company’s cost-effective, scalable cloud systems.
- Understanding the company’s business goals and developing cloud-based solutions to support them.
- Digital transformation is the process of transferring antiquated systems to the cloud to increase organizational efficiency.
- Preserving the security of cloud environments while avoiding outages or security breaches.
- Assessing the danger posed by external platforms or frameworks.
- Looking for methods to digitize routine processes and improve business operations.
- Creating, managing, and designing internal cloud applications for the company.
- Moving internal operations and data to cloud architecture.
- Minimizing data loss and downtime to the bare minimum.
- Keeping abreast with cloud computing best practices and enhancing their company’s or organization’s cloud infrastructure.
- Interacting with internal groups, including IT, operations, and sales.
- Build applications and interact with stakeholders to satisfy project requirements.
- Recommending hardware and software to the organization under the needs of the project and organization.
Non-Technical Skills Required for The Advanced Architecting on AWS Course
Here’s a list of skills you will need for the Advanced Architecting on AWS Training:
Flexibility & An Aim to Learn
Adaptability to evolving priorities is a requirement for solutions architects. You need to constantly educate yourself on new technology and industry best practices if you want to find the solution to a business challenge. A desire for knowledge and the ability to adjust to new trends are requirements for the position of cloud architect because cloud computing and technology are constantly evolving fields.
Projects in information technology are frequently time sensitive. Excellent time management is needed to build the infrastructure necessary to meet deadlines.
Both internal and external stakeholders, as well as end users, must be communicated with by an AWS Solutions Architect. It takes excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage the business problems of the firm while creating and developing user-friendly technologies.
Problem Solving Aptitude
Solution architects use software and hardware to address business issues. Cloud infrastructure and application design and development involve both technical and business know-how.
Information technology professionals need to work well with their department’s colleagues and those from other departments inside the company. Operations function more smoothly when a team works as a cohesive unit, which determines the outcome of projects.
Analyzing the system and creating solutions that meet corporate objectives are vital abilities. To develop a scalable and valuable solution, an AWS Solutions Architect must be able to analyze the client’s existing system, take the project requirements, and apply them.
An influential Cloud Solutions Architect can confidently deliver their suggested solutions to stakeholders, giving them a clear direction for their choices. Solutions Architects develop safe, scalable, economic, and resilient applications and infrastructure. An AWS Architect has excellent communication skills and suggests reliable solutions that satisfy project requirements.
Where To Learn the Architecting on AWS Course?
If you are looking for an institute where you can get started with your AWS learning journey, CloudWizard Consulting has got your back. In addition to offering online and in-person classes, we help you understand all the complexities of AWS in an easy manner and help you test your knowledge through frequent knowledge checks and quizzes.
Get in touch with us to know more.